- Turnbull, Deborah. ISEA2013: a history behind the symposium. D*hub - Unpacking Design. Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. May 2013.
- Turnbull, Deborah. Digital Archiving: developing a critical language for experience designers and curators. Open House. Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. January 2013.
- Turnbull, Deborah. Explosion...a Sony Mavica guide to digital migration. Inside the Collection. Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. December 2012 - January 2013.
- Turnbull, Deborah. What's in the Box? D*hub - Unpacking Design. Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. December 2012.
- Turnbull, Deborah. Curating Cacophony. Organised Cacophony Catalogue. Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning. University of Sydney. December 2012. p. 6
- Turnbull, Deborah. Parbuckles, bung plugs and submersibles. D*hub - Unpacking Design. Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. August/September 2012. .
- ATTRACT::RELATE::SUSTAIN - Bachelor of Design Computing and Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts Graduate Catalogue - Introduction by Dr. Andy Dong - Edited by Andy Dong and Deborah Turnbull - Produced by Amy Common of SAI Designs - Published by the University of Sydney: 2011.
- Turnbull, Deborah. The digital attribution of colour. Artlink, Vol. 31 No. 4, December 2011. Pg. 21.
- Turnbull D. and Connell, M. (November 2011) Prototyping Places: the museum. Book chapter in Interacting: Art, Research and the Creative Practitioner. (Eds) Linda Candy and Ernest Edmonds. Libri Publications, UK: 2011.
- Turnbull, D., Connell, C., and Edmonds, E. (in press) Prototyping Places: curating prototype interactive artworks in a museum context. In the proceedings of Re-Thinking Technologies in Museum 2011: Emerging Experience. May 2011, Limerick: Ireland.
Turnbull, D. (ed.). Memory Flows @ Newington Armory. With essay contributions from Norie Neumark, Tally Palmer and Sophia Kouyoumidjian. Foreward by Judith Blackall. Focus Press, copyright CMAI @ UTS: 2010. ISBN: 978-0-9808082-0-9. Copies available from the Centre for Media Arts Innovation.
- Turnbull, D. (ed.) Image Ecologies. With essay contributions from Deborah Turnbull, Matthew
Connell, Ian Gwilt, Norie Neumark, Maria Miranda, Sarah Gibson, Ernest Edmonds, and Brigid
Costello. DABdoc . 25 June 2009. UTS, Sydney: 2009. Copies available from
- Gwilt, I., and Turnbull, D. (eds.). Mundane Traces: essays on transitional art practises. With essay contributions by Kees Dorst, Deborah Turnbull, Ian Gwilt, and Melinda Rackham. DABdoc . 25 November 2008. UTS, Sydney: 2008. Copies available from DABPublications.
- Bilda, Z., Edmonds, E., and Turnbull, D. Interactive Experience in a Public Context.
Proceedings of the 6th ACM SIGCHI conference on Creativity & Cognition, Washington, DC,
USA, 13-15 June 2007. ACM Press, NY, USA: pp. 243-244.
- Turnbull, Debra (misspelled)(2007). The Musicians. U: The magazine of the University of Technology, Sydney. Issue 05 - 08/2007. pp 10. UTS Press: Sydney, Australia.
Edmonds, E., Muller, L., and Turnbull, D. (eds). Engage: Interaction, Art and Audience Experience - A CCS/ACID Symposium. Creativity and Cognition Studios Press, 2006. Sydney,
- Turnbull, Deborah. Old Myths, New Meanings: Border Crossing and the Recontextualization of Space in Alladeen and Theft of Sita. MA Thesis. Faculty of Arts, 2006, University of Sydney,